The Rosier name has been serving Southwest Florida for over 65 years!
Home, Auto, Business Insurance, Surety - Naples, Bonita Springs, Sanibel, Fort Myers, FL
Welcome to Rosier Insurance!
We hope everyone is safe following Hurricane Irma. Should you need to file a claim or have questions regarding your coverage, please contact us.
After a Hurricane:
- Please go to our Claims page for phone numbers and contact information for various carriers should you need to file a claim
- Listen to local officials for updates and instructions
- Photograph the damage to your property in order to assist in filing an insurance claim
- Do what you can to prevent further damage to your property, (e.g., putting a tarp on a damaged roof), as insurance may not cover additional damage that occurs after the storm
- Check-in with family and friends by texting or using social media
- Return home only when authorities indicate it is safe
- Watch out for debris and downed power lines
- Avoid walking or driving through flood waters.
Most important - Stay safe and be prepared!
Insurance Villages are coming to hard hit areas - The Florida Department of Financial Services' Division of Consumer Services is coordinating a partnership between federal and state agencies, insurance companies, charitable organizations, and other entities to establish recovery assistance sites to provide critical resources to cities hit hard by Hurricane Irma. Insurance Villages will be set up next week as follows:
Naples, Wednesday, Sept. 20th - New Hope Ministries, 7675 Davis Blvd, Naples, FL 34104
Ft. Myers, Thursday, Sept. 21st - Lee County Veterans Park Recreation Center, 55 Homestead Road South, Lehigh Acres 33936
The Insurance Villages will be available to the public from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm for that day only; Wi-Fi will be available.
Click here to get a free quote today!
Proud members of:
Our Latest Blog Posts