The Rosier name has been serving Southwest Florida for over 65 years!
Home, Auto, Business Insurance, Surety - Naples, Bonita Springs, Sanibel, Fort Myers, FL
Welcome to Rosier Insurance!
We hope everyone is safe following Hurricane Irma. Please contact us should you need to file a claim, have questions regarding your claim or have not heard from an adjuster and it has been over week since reporting your claim.
After a Hurricane:
- Please go to our Claims page for phone numbers and contact information for various carriers should you need to file a claim
- Listen to local officials for updates and instructions
- Photograph the damage to your property in order to assist in filing an insurance claim
- Do what you can to prevent further damage to your property, (e.g., putting a tarp on a damaged roof), as insurance may not cover additional damage that occurs after the storm
- Check-in with family and friends by texting or using social media
- Return home only when authorities indicate it is safe
- Watch out for debris and downed power lines
- Avoid walking or driving through flood waters.
Most important - Stay safe and be prepared! Click on the image below for up to date information on the Tropics.
Click here to get a free quote today!
Proud members of:
Our Latest Blog Posts