The Rosier name has been serving Southwest Florida for over 68 years!
Home, Auto, Business Insurance, Surety - Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers, Sanibel, Captiva, FL
|Hurricane Season is over! Double check your supplies and if you have any non-perishable foods that you will not eat consider donating them to a local food bank or shelter.
Flood zones are changing, be prepared! If you do not already have flood insurance, click here to find out what flood zone you are in and to get a quote for flood insurance.
Hurricane Season officially starts June 1st. Do you have your disaster plan in place and are your supplies ready?
Before a Storm:
- Stay up to date on the tropics
- Make sure you have emergency supplies stored in a safe, accessible place
- Periodically check on your disaster emergency preparedness kit and replace anything that may be getting old
- Contact us to review your insurance policies to see if any changes are needed or if new coverage needs to be added
After a Hurricane:
- Please go to our Claims page for phone numbers and contact information for various carriers should you need to file a claim
- Listen to local officials for updates and instructions
- Photograph the damage to your property in order to assist in filing an insurance claim
- Do what you can to prevent further damage to your property, (e.g., putting a tarp on a damaged roof), as insurance may not cover additional damage that occurs after the storm
- Check-in with family and friends by texting or using social media
- Return home only when authorities indicate it is safe
- Watch out for debris and downed power lines
- Avoid walking or driving through flood waters.
Most important - Stay safe and be prepared!
Click here to get a free quote today!
To find out more information on different types of Specialty Insurance, please click here.
Proud members of:
Our Latest Blog Posts