Hurricane Season is here.
Do you have your disaster plan in place and are your supplies ready?
Before a Storm:
- Stay up to date on the tropics
- Make sure you have emergency supplies stored in a safe, accessible place
- Periodically check on your disaster emergency preparedness kit and replace anything that may be getting old
- Contact us to review your insurance policies to see if any changes are needed or if new coverage needs to be added
After a Hurricane:
- Please go to our Claims page for phone numbers and contact information for various carriers should you need to file a claim
- Listen to local officials for updates and instructions
- Photograph the damage to your property in order to assist in filing an insurance claim
- Do what you can to prevent further damage to your property, (e.g., putting a tarp on a damaged roof), as insurance may not cover additional damage that occurs after the storm
- Check-in with family and friends by texting or using social media
- Return home only when authorities indicate it is safe
- Watch out for debris and downed power lines
- Avoid walking or driving through flood waters.
Most important - Stay safe and be prepared!
Like you, we're closely monitoring developments related to the COVID-19 virus, particularly the guidance offered by local, state and federal health officials. Though we've not yet experienced a direct impact on our business, we're prepared to continue to serve you as the situation develops.
Your health and the health and safety of our associates, their families and our communities are our primary concern. Thankfully, several years ago we made an investment to develop systems that will allow our staff to work remotely.
While this means that we may not be able to meet with you in our office, a Rosier Insurance representative will remain available to you by phone or email during regular business hours.
Many of us have families and our children's schools have announced closures for the next 2 or 3 weeks, so if you need us, you may hear dogs barking or kids arguing in the background. I don't think that COVID-19 can change that.
Rest assured that Rosier Insurance and our carrier partners are prepared to support you during this challenging time.
If you have an after-hours concern, claim or emergency, you can contact your carrier directly by going to the Claims page of our website. If you need to make a payment, please go to the Payments page of our website.
Thank you and be well.
-All of us at Rosier Insurance
Flood zones are changing, be prepared! If you do not already have flood insurance, click here to find out what flood zone you are in and to get a quote for flood insurance.
Click here to get a free quote today!
To find out more information on different types of Specialty Insurance, please click here.
Proud members of: